Someone once told me that they had never met a New Zealand woman who was not a great cook (a lovely compliment but somewhat depressing given that I am Scottish and can hardly boil an egg!) They were right of course, the quality of food here is amazing and some grateful thanks should be given to those who produce or supply fabulous produce to make the whole dining experience so pleasurable.
Annabel Langbein is one of our most loved chefs and her new book, Free Range in the City is packed with inspirational and delicious recipes. The Spice Trader imports truly fantastic seasonings and spices to add flavour to any meal which of course would not be complete without a bottle of Northburn Station Vineyard Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc to complement your menu. A perfect gift hamper for those who love to cook, and those who would love to learn.
Luxury Gift Box Includes
- A hardback copy of Annabel Langbein's fabulous new cookbook "Free Range in the City"
- Large box of Spice Trader mixed peppercorns
- Large box of Spice Trader whole star anise
- Spice Trader chilli flakes
- Spice Trader cajun seasoning
- Spice Trader sumac
- Bottle of Riesling OR Sauvignon Blanc from award winning vineyard, Northburn Station
- All packaged in our trademark Korora gift-box and tied with luxury ribbon
- Gift tag with personal message if requested (this can be done during checkout)bottle of Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc from award winning vineyard, Northburn Station
- Please note decorations not included
To order this gift-box, both you and the recipient must be aged 18 years or over (confirmation required during checkout).
Follow Korora on Facebook
For safe and secure shopping, please view our Web Security Information
To ensure your 100% satisfaction, read all about Korora's Guarantee
To purchase, please ADD TO BASKET now using the button below
Use our Currency Converter to see the conversion from NZD to the currency of your choice.